Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family Reunion!!

So this past weekend my grandma Wanda asked me and my sisters to take her to Denver for her family reunion. I was a little worried about going because I didn't know any of them. They are actually first cousins to her, and she really hasn't met any of them either. Well while we were there, of course you have to take pictures. We had pictures of everything. But my favorite, Grandma Kyla, and Kalisha being tough girls. I love it! It is the best picture I have from that day. Oh and of course the one of Grandma by herself....... well lets just say PRICELESS!!!



Now its grandmas turn to take a picture of us. All the girls were laying on the sidewalk and she HAD to get a picture.... of coure!! Grandma loves to take pictures because she now has a printer to print all of them out, so she loves it.








1 comment:

  1. That was sweet of you to go with your grandma. Those moments are really priceless.

    ReplyDelete